Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- Sq. Ft.3,504
4102 Artesa Drive, Boynton Beach
Welcome to this stunning rarely available model nestled in the boutique gated-community of Artesa. This is an impeccable home that exudes luxury & sophistication. As you enter you are greeted by soaring ceilings, exquisite details, & an abundance of natural light. This gorgeous residence also has a detached guest suite; the perfect arrangement for in-law's or out-of-town guests. The interior features a grand entrance leading you upstairs to the master suite. The spacious suite includes custom built walk-in closet, private terrace that overlooks the backyard/canal, & the most elegant en-suite. A free-standing tub rests inside of the wet area and a shower with multiple heads including a rainfall. This home is truly an entertainers paradise. Seller Motivated.First floor has imported porcelain tile, second story has beautiful dark hardwood throughout. Additional upgrades include recent installation of hurricane impact glass on all windows and doors, full-house water filtration system, generator, AC 2020. The interior features a grand two-story living room, great room, stunning dining room, large 2-car garage, and a thoughtfully-designed kitchen that is perfectly equipped for those that enjoy cooking and/or entertaining. The oversized island can comfortably fit up to six people, and the gourmet kitchen is fitted with custom cabinets, walk-in pantry, and quartz countertops. All closets have been built out with custom cabinetry.
- MLS® #RX-10874800
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,504
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesPicnic Area, Bike - Jog
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Pool, Garden
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Width 1 - 80, Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Hurricane Windows
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty /delray Beach
- Address4102 Artesa Drive
- SubdivisionJONATHANS CREEK
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Walk-in Closet, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Water Heater - Elec, Auto Garage Open, Freezer, Generator Hookup
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedMarch 19th, 2023
- Days on Market9
- HOA Fees300.00
Price Change History for 4102 Artesa Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10874800)
|New (from Coming Soon)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2023 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2023 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2023 at 8:37am EDT.