Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 Ne 4th Avenue #e, Delray Beach
You cant miss this one of a kind townhome in the heart of downtown Delray Beach. This large 3,800 square feet four story home comes with it it all. Inside it has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms. All the luxurious features such as an elevator, chef's dream kitchen with gas stove, high ceilings, a rooftop deck with summer kitchen and much, much more. Outside you have unbeatable views of the city, private entrance and a two car garage. This luxurious community comes with a low HOA and only 10 units! Take a short walk to downtown Delray Beach and all it has to offer from exciting nightlife and award winning restaurants. Motivated Seller!! Call to schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #RX-10845895
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,839
- Year Built2005
- Style4+ Floors, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Open Balcony, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedNovember 15th, 2022
- Days on Market85
- HOA Fees450.00
- Address65 Ne 4th Avenue #e
- SubdivisionVillage Grande of Delray Beach
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33483
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet, Elevator, Cook Island, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- MiddleCarver Community Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeKw Innovations
Price Change History for 65 Ne 4th Avenue #e, Delray Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10845895)
|Price Reduced||$1,799,000||$51,000 (2.76%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,925,000)||$1,850,000||$75,000 (3.90%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2023 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2023 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 8th, 2023 at 11:22am EST.