Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16264 Andalucia Lane, Delray Beach
This spectacular residence, which may be purchased furnished, sits on a superior lushly landscaped lakefront lot with expansive water and golf course views! The new brick paved driveway with root barriers leads to the impressive new hurricane proof double door entry which opens to a welcoming foyer with beautiful inlaid marble floors. The living room with wet bar has soaring two story ceilings and two story window wall which fills the home with natural light an offers stunning views of the beach entry pool, lake and golf course beyond. The sumptuous first floor Master Suite shares these views and features three walk-in closets, large master bedroom with tray ceilings and crown moldings and a light bright master bathroom with his in her private areas.The amazing two story library/office with built-in bookshelves is adjacent to the master suite. The magnificent remodeled chefs kitchen with Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele appliances features quartz countertops, large waterfall center island, a comfortable breakfast area and opens to the two story family room with walls of glass giving wonderful pool, lake and golf course views. A large formal dining room and en-suite guest room complete the ground floor. An artistic floating marble staircase leads to the second floor which offers a large loft, 3 additional en-suite bedrooms and a bonus room with new built in desk that could easily be used as a 6th bedroom. Other features include knew top of the line Broten garage doors, new plantation shutters, new chandeliers and LED high-hats.
- MLS® #RX-10745599
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,723
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFreeform, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Date ListedSeptember 15th, 2021
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees557.00
- Address16264 Andalucia Lane
- SubdivisionMizner Country Club
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33446
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright ©2021 BeachesMLS, Inc.
Listing information last updated on September 25th, 2021 at 5:22am EDT.