Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
754 Oleander Street, Boca Raton
This magnificent modern new construction masterpiece is the finest home available in Old Floresta, one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Boca Raton where privacy is the utmost luxury. The ultra-modern interiors parallel the minimalist aesthetic in this effortlessly designed open plan. A perfectly executed landscape plan by Hays Henderson leaves no doubt this is what you're looking for. Warm & inviting, this modern residence presents an European Oak Natural Ultra Matte Prime engineered wood inside and White Seashell Honed marble of architectural splendor outside. Expansive retractable impact glass doors epitomize indoor-outdoor living with pool views.The attention to detail from stunning custom millwork by Paris Furnishings to an amazing home cinema exemplifies that this is a primary owner's home. The master boasts large glass windows, huge closets, & a private bath. The home's exposed concrete structure and exquisite design reveal a rare balance of brilliant craftsmanship & functionality, with panoramic views for the ultimate Boca Raton lifestyle. Thoughtfully positioned skylights and lush landscaping throughout fill each space with sun and nature while maintaining total privacy. Precise acoustic architecture within the open floor plan maximizes space and layout via perfectly proportionate rooms which brilliantly encapsulate the sound within due to the high-end construction techniques. No detail nor luxury is spared in the 5-bedroom, 7.5 bath residence with interior features including a ground-level master suite offering views via Western and Southern exposure. This spectacular residence features a private office with its own entrance to fulfill the most select professionals. This room can also be converted into a gym. Upstairs rooms were designed with privacy but at the same time, they share a beautiful balcony with pool and garden views. Interior features include impact windows, Paris Furnishings Kitchen with Taj Mahal Classic Quartzite with top of the line Miele appliances, Savaria Eclipse Elevator, Travertine Marble Stairs, complete 3" LED recessed, under cabinet LED, under handrail LED, and pocket LED lighting, deck with swimming area with sun shelf, Heat pump, salt generator for pool, and separate spa. A Generac 38kw quiet source generator with 1,000 gallons underground LP tank. HVAC System with 3 units - 4ton Signature Series Lennox 23 Seer, each room individually controlled by iHarmony Smart Home dedicated AC System. Summer kitchen includes a 36" gas barbecue and side burner by Wolf, a 24" refrigerator and a 42" hood by Zephyr along with an icemaker by Scotsman connects to the main level kitchen, perfect for entertaining. Enjoy the security and walkability and vibrant lifestyle within the recently revitalized downtown Boca Raton! Spend your days at the pool area with sun shelf and spa and your evenings lounging on the deck. With too many features to name, this home represents the finest in its class.
- MLS® #RX-10729267
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,610
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary, Multi-Level
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolConcrete, Equipment Included, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Custom Lighting, Fruit Tree(s), Outdoor Shower, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete
- Date ListedJuly 7th, 2021
- Days on Market107
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address754 Oleander Street
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Cook Island, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned, Central Vacuum, Generator Whle House
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeRes Real Estate Solutions, Llc
Price Change History for 754 Oleander Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10729267)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright ©2021 BeachesMLS, Inc.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2021 at 11:22am EDT.