Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
770 Alamanda Street, Boca Raton
Set amongst a backdrop of flowering Pink Silk Floss trees and manicured gardens in Historic Old Floresta lies this newly built Spanish-Colonial inspired estate of striking architectural design. Combining timeless elegance with modern convenience this 6 bedroom palatial residence offers complete privacy with over 7,000 total square feet on sprawling grounds ensconced by mature areca palms. Introduced by 10 foot pecky cypress doors the spacious living areas are highlighted by volume ceilings, Italian porcelain flooring, crown molding and chic chandeliers throughout. High impact windows and doors allow the home to be basked in an abundance of natural light all year long. Accented by an 11 foot island, the gourmet kitchen features stainless steel Wolf appliances, including dual wall ovens,gas range and an airy breakfast room overlooking the lanai. Situated on the first floor for added privacy the lavish master suite boasts His and Hers baths and walk-in closets, a separate laundry room and bonus yoga/meditation room which could easily be used as a home office or gym. Separate and distinct the main level guest wing with full bath makes for a perfect in-law or staff quarters. Four bedrooms with serene tree-top views, loft, and additional laundry room complete the second level. A resort style salt water pool and entertainment area complemented by a cabana bath are artistically framed by pecky cypress ceilings and shutters and a brick paved 3-bay garage. Old Floresta is East Boca Raton's crown jewel featuring tree-lined streets, Addison Mizner architecture, and just steps to top rated schools, world class dining and shopping and the Boca Raton Museum of Art.
- MLS® #RX-10696402
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,511
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleSpanish, Colonial
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages3
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Drapes
- Date ListedMarch 2nd, 2021
- Days on Market48
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address770 Alamanda Street
- SubdivisionFLORESTA ADD TO BOCA RATON LT 5 BLK 2
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Cook Island, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Wall Oven
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
Price Change History for 770 Alamanda Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10696402)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright ©2021 BeachesMLS, Inc.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2021 at 5:07pm EDT.