Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5810 Crystal Shores Drive #203, Boynton Beach
Stunning lake view, 2nd floor with elevator. This unit comes 100% FULLY FURNISHED. There is also an assigned, covered car port for the new owner of the unit. There is clean, white, bright tile floor throughout the entire unit. The entire unit was recently painted. The kitchen has a breakfast nook with a table and 2 chairs to sit at and enjoy your breakfast and coffee.Patio converted into Living space with stunning lake views.The window has Plantation shutters and there is an extra largerpantry to store all your can goods in. LG fridge, stove, microwave, garbage disposal. All appliances are in amazing condition. The den area has a built-in entertainment center with a TV already installed for you. Across the hall is a separate room with the washer, dryer, electrical box and a slop sink. The 2nd bathroom has a tub/shower combo with glass sliding doors and right outside of the bathroom is a linen closet.. The master bathroom has a vanity with double sinks, a jacuzzi tub and walk in shower. The community of Regal Shores, has an unmanned gate to get into the community and another security box to get into the building. There is an elevator and sitting area inside the lobby. The unit comes also with extra storage space And maybe rented right away Coral Lakes in Boynton Beach is comprised of both gated and non-gated subdivisions within the over 580 acres of lovely landscaped grounds. This is truly an active adult community, designed for the those who want to be busy throughout the day. This lovely community offers a full complement of amenities for every personality. There are ample grocery stores, shopping and dining choices for every budget and taste. The community is within a short drive to the fabulous Atlantic Avenue in historic downtown Delray with its fabulous restaurants, artsy little cafes and bistros, art galleries and unique boutiques. There is also easy access to the miles of pristine beaches. Just some of the amenities offered to residents of Coral Lakes are: * Fabulous 72,000 square foot community clubhouse * Resort styled outdoor community pool * Indoor heated swimming pool * Well Equipped Fitness Facility * Tennis Courts * Billiards *Library * Arts/Ceramics studio * Ping Pong * Library * Computer Room * Cafe for breakfast and lunch and much more....
- MLS® #RX-10694499
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,869
- Year Built1997
- Style4+ Floors
- AmenitiesBasketball, Billiards, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Library, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Whirlpool, Fitness Trail
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Carport - Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WindowsBlinds, Plantation Shutters
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boca Raton
- Address5810 Crystal Shores Drive #203
- SubdivisionCORAL LAKES REGAL SHORES CONDO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Foyer, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Roman Tub, Closet Cabinets, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Fire Alarm
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories4
- Date ListedFebruary 23rd, 2021
- Days on Market11
- HOA Fees724.00
Price Change History for 5810 Crystal Shores Drive #203, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10694499)
|Backup (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright ©2021 BeachesMLS, Inc.
Listing information last updated on March 6th, 2021 at 3:37am EST.