Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1109 Bel Air Drive #3, Highland Beach
Stunning, Remodeled Townhome in sought-after Highland Beach. Located on 150-foot-wide canal with deep water, 30-foot deeded dock, no fixed bridges and private beach access only steps away. This light and bright 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1 car garage townhome is complete with impact glass throughout, 4 private outdoor living areas: front porch, screened Lanai, and 2 balconies, heated pool and has 4 designated parking spots. This residence has top of the line Maple Select One hardwood flooring throughout with completely updated kitchen and baths. You do not want to miss out on this great opportunity to own a piece of paradise! Highland Beach is a barrier island with the intracoastal on one side and the ocean on the other, including its own police and fire departments, reverse osmosis water systemlibrary, post office and city hall. Property can be leased immediately. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic water views of multimillion dollar homes! PETS OK!
- MLS® #RX-10693368
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1979
- Style< 4 Floors, Townhouse, Traditional, Other Arch
- AmenitiesPool, Beach Access by Easement
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Street, Deeded, Golf Cart
- # of Garages1
- ViewIntracoastal, Canal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Seawall, Ocean Access, Canal Width 121+
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Covered Patio, Screened Patio, Covered Balcony, Open Balcony, Auto Sprinkler, Open Porch, Screen Porch, Custom Lighting, Wrap-Around Balcony
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Public Road, East of US-1
- WindowsDrapes, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Date ListedFebruary 18th, 2021
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees437.00
- Address1109 Bel Air Drive #3
- SubdivisionEL DORADO CONDO
- CityHighland Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Cook Island, French Door, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirror, Second/Third Floor Concrete
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Auto Garage Open
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright ©2021 BeachesMLS, Inc.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2021 at 9:37am EST.