Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5305 Ascot Bend, Boca Raton
Prepare to be amazed by this elegant one story home located in the Ascot subdivision of The Polo Club. Watch your dream unfold in this totally renovated, custom designed house with a bright and open floor plan with panoramic golf and lake views. It is truly a rare find and a unique opportunity to own a highly desirable property. This pristine home features many upgrades including a BRAND NEW ROOF, two new A/C's with UV light sanitizers installed in 2018 & 2019, hurricane IMPACT doors, windows and skylights, marble flooring, many wall built-ins, crown molding with custom wainscoting, plantation shutters and classy window treatments throughout and sophisticated finishes. The whole house is served by a large water filtration system with reverse osmosis.Spacious gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and top of the line stainless steel appliances (including a wine fridge). A spacious dining room located adjacent to a pretty atrium allows tons of natural light. The master suite overlooks the pool and offers a luxurious master bath with dual sinks, vanity, seamless glass shower, and a free standing soaking tub. The walk-in closets have custom built-in features. Enjoy the private backyard area with stunning views, lush landscaping, covered patio, room to BBQ, large pool with a waterfall feature and a pool heater! The Ascot community is ideally situated since it is an easy walk to the Polo Club Spa and Fitness center and also to the dining venues in the main Clubhouse. Homes in Ascot also provide residents there a quick exit from the Club grounds to Military Trail Road. Mandatory membership required. You won't want to miss this opportune moment. Call for a showing today!
- MLS® #RX-10670322
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,814
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesBasketball, Billiards, Business Center, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler, Custom Lighting
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedNovember 11th, 2020
- Days on Market14
- HOA Fees333.33
- Address5305 Ascot Bend
- SubdivisionASCOT / POLO CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Sky Light(s), Cook Island, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
Price Change History for 5305 Ascot Bend, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10670322)
|Pending (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 9:22pm EST.