Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3215 Karen Drive, Gulf Stream
DIRECT INTRACOASTAL WATERFRONT - Watch the passing boats & amazing water views from your own private back yard with 75 feet of waterfrontage. Custom heated pool/spa, Tiki Hut, Gazebo, outdoor kitchen & bar for the best in entertaining. A Boater's dream with private dock and boat lift with no fixed bridges to the ocean. Gaze at the stunning panoramic water views from the 1st floor master bedroom with updated indoor and outdoor kitchen, 2 car garage and large driveway for off-street parking. Open floor plan, entry-level renovated home with a NEW roof 2018, NEW AC in 2019, NEW Garage door 2020. Includes an underground propane tank for cooking, pool heater & future home generator.Quiet East Delray Beach neighborhood, across from the multi-million-dollar properties of Gulf Stream, FThis highly sought-after pet friendly East Delray community along the Intracoastal Waterway is less than 3 miles north of Atlantic Ave & the beach. Tradewinds has only one entry into the neighborhood & NO drive-through traffic, NO Mandatory HOA Rules or Fees. Public water & sewer offers plenty of options when planning future construction projects. A great family neighborhood for walking your dog, jogging or biking. Atlantic Ave is located less than 3 miles away and your only minutes from your favorite restaurants, unique shops, entertainment and the sands of Delray Beach. Take a boat cruise up the Intracoastal Waterway North to the Ocean, and your favorite deep-sea fishing spot. Sail south to Lake Boca where boaters anchor all day as they swim and mingle in the shallow sandbars of South Florida. A voluntary homeowner's association maintains fee of $120 is used to maintain the front entrance. Seahorse Mail box, Chandelier in dining area, Copper Fan in the 3rd bedroom, Fountain on the wall in the hallway, 3 blue lights over the kitchen counter do not convey.
- MLS® #RX-10666413
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,168
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors, Ranch
- AmenitiesBike - Jog
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- ViewIntracoastal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Seawall, Navigable
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Freeform, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, East of US-1, Paved Road, Public Road
- RoofConcrete Tile, Other
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete, Other
- Date ListedOctober 27th, 2020
- Days on Market34
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address3215 Karen Drive
- SubdivisionTRADE WINDS ESTATES FIRST ADD
- CityGulf Stream
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33483
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- MiddleCarver Community Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/delray Beach
Price Change History for 3215 Karen Drive, Gulf Stream, FL (MLS® #RX-10666413)
|Backup (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 30th, 2020 at 6:37pm EST.