Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 E Coconut Palm Road, Boca Raton
THE BEST WATERFRONT VALUE in the prestigious Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club. Featuring 95-feet of direct water frontage on the highly desirable street of East Coconut Palm Road, this two-story, 6,433-square-foot estate includes six bedrooms, seven full baths and one half bath. The elegant architectural treatment outside yields to a spacious interior that seamlessly bridges that worlds of comfort and sophistication. Interior highlights include front and rear staircases, a sprawling library/office with dramatic built-in shelving and wet bar, a two-story formal living room, and a relaxing family room with beamed ceilings and towering windows that invite natural light. In addition, an upstairs theater room boasts stadium seating and a bar area. This brand new gourmet kitchen includes state-ofthe-art appliances, quartzite countertops with waterfall features, a large walk-in pantry and custom cabinetry throughout. The first-floor master suite with sliding glass windows opens up to the heated pool and spa area, along with two covered patios that overlook Butterfly Palm Waterway. The inviting master bath features a large walk in closet, a soaking tub, and a shower that exudes privacy. The estate also features impact glass windows and doors, four-zone air conditioning, natural gas, automatic shades, a generator that serves the entire house, and a private dock with shore power and LED lights. Lush tropical landscaping throughout the property set the scene for the ultimate intimate tropical escape.The front circular marble driveway leads to a three-car garage constructed with built-in storage cabinets. Priced to sell.
- MLS® #RX-10663547
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,433
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors, Georgian
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool, Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Seawall, Ocean Access, Canal Width 81 - 120
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio
- Lot DescriptionEast of US-1, Public Road, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedOctober 15th, 2020
- Days on Market6
- HOA Fees246.67
- Address401 E Coconut Palm Road
- SubdivisionROYAL PALM YACHT & COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Cook Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Central Vacuum, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 9:37am EDT.