Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
921 Osceola Drive #7, Boca Raton
Rare 3/3.5 TOWNHOUSE, 5min walk to OCEAN by Prestigious Boca Raton Estates Section, CORNER UNIT on LARGEST LOT in SATURNIA BY THE SEA w/ PRIVATE POOL in Tropical Setting, PROFESSIONALLY decorated w/Crown Moldings, Plantation Shutters,Hunter Douglas Blinds, 4NEW Toto Toilets, 10'Ceilings, Your Own PRIVATE ELEVATOR, All Bedrooms w/ Ensuite Bathrooms, Master Suite complete w/FRAMELESS Shower and Whirlpool Tub, LARGE Walkin Closet w/Builtins, NEW WASHER/DRYER in 3rd Floor Laundry Rm w/Easy Access to Bedrooms, GRANITE & STAINLESS STEEL Kitchen & Long Breakfast Bar opens to well DESIGNED Family Rm w/Breakfast Nook and Balcony, OVER 2700 SqFt Under AC PLUS Larger than usual Garage w/High Ceilings, NEWER AC plus recently REINSULATED Attic to HIGHEST R-Value, KEEPS BILLS LOW, BEST BEACH IN SOUTH FL
- MLS® #RX-10661516
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,706
- Year Built1999
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights, Beach Access by Easement
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Awnings, Shutters, Room for Pool
- WindowsBlinds, Impact Glass, Verticals, Plantation Shutters
- Date ListedOctober 8th, 2020
- Days on Market57
- HOA Fees891.67
- Address921 Osceola Drive #7
- SubdivisionSATURNIA BY THE SEA
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirror, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Cook Island, Pantry, Roman Tub, Second/Third Floor Concrete, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, French Door, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Water Heater - Elec, Fire Alarm, Purifier, Storm Shutters, Cooktop, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeA & B Realty Inc
Price Change History for 921 Osceola Drive #7, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10661516)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 2:37am EST.