Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7773 Dorchester Road, Boynton Beach
Open, Bright and Spacious 3 bedroom + den, 3 1/2 bath home in gated community - The Estates of Aberdeen. Large covered patio and screened pool and deck. Beautiful double door entry opens to vaulted foyer and huge living area with immediate pool views. Gorgeous kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters open to dining area and living area with volume ceilings and patio door walk-outs to pool deck. Very spacious master bedroom with sitting area and beautiful updated master bath. Huge walk-in closet. 3rd full bath accessible from master bedroom for his and her baths and also has walk out to pool for cabana bath. 2nd and 3rd bedroom are adjoined by Jack and Jill bath. Good size den/office could be converted to 4th bedroom. Recent AC and hot water heater.Enjoy the Country Club lifestyle at Aberdeen with fully renovated clubhouse and Jim Fazio golf course. Great location with easy access to schools; shopping; highways and airports.
- MLS® #RX-10624918
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,536
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, West of US-1, Corner Lot
- Date ListedMay 23rd, 2020
- Days on Market15
- HOA Fees439.66
- Address7773 Dorchester Road
- SubdivisionABERDEEN 9
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Price Change History for 7773 Dorchester Road, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10624918)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 10:07pm EDT.