Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7200 Southport Drive, Boynton Beach
Fantastically updated home with new state of the art security system, brand new A/C, freshly painted inside. Kitchen has 42'' wood cabinetry w/ new Stainless Appliances. Kitchen opens to living area. Brand new light fixtures, neutral tile throughout living areas. Newer carpet in bedrooms. Master BR has 2 walk-in closets and tray ceiling. Master Bath w/ his & her sinks, garden bathtub & shower w/ tiled seating. French doors lead into the 3rd bedroom which can also be an office/den. Brick paver driveway, tile roof, full hurricane shutters, volume ceilings. HOA includes cable, high speed internet & a land line w/ Comcast Triple Play, lawn care, landscaping, fertilization house painting every 5-7 years, Roof washing every other year & tree & shrub trimming.Aberdeen is an upscale community located in Boynton Beach just minutes to I-95, the Turnpike, fine shopping & dining and is near Palm Beach International Airport. It boasts a newly designed Jim Fazio golf course in Aberdeen Country Club and daily social events. This subdivision is a gated community with another entrance for residence only. Besides ALL the amenities in the club it has 4 pools and 14 tennis courts, a pro shop, state of the art fitness center, pickle ball, bocce courts and beautiful restaurant. Come live the Aberdeen dream! This home awaits its new owner. There is a mandatory non-refundable membership fee to close in the amount of $29,000.
- MLS® #RX-10624896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,712
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesPool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Room for Pool, Screen Porch, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot DescriptionPaved Road, Sidewalks, Zero Lot
- RoofS-Tile, Wood Truss/Raft
- Date ListedMay 23rd, 2020
- Days on Market15
- HOA Fees415.00
- Address7200 Southport Drive
- SubdivisionAberdeen/Oxford Place
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Volume Ceiling
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryManatee Bay Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeChampagne & Parisi Real Estate
Price Change History for 7200 Southport Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10624896)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 10:25pm EDT.