Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17790 Litten Drive, Boca Raton
Amazing Golf/Double Lake View from this Country Club Home. High Ceilings & Expansive Open plan make for a winning combo. Many upgrades such as updtd. kitchen w/Kitchen Aid Appliances/Wine Cooler (Frigidaire M/W). Upgraded baths & newer roof. STORM Shutters. Large remodeled Double his/hers Master Bath with jetted SPA shower & dual shower heads. 18x18 tile floors. AC's 2018/2006. Wtr Htr. Circulator 2011. Garage Door Opener/Pool pump app. 5/7 yrs. old. Well water sprinklers (saves $$$'s) Golf Equity Req. Approx. $80K. Annual Membership approx. $28K. (dues, taxes, service charges, reno. charges, trail fees). Membership inc. Unlimited use Golf/Tennis/Club/Restaurant/Fitness. Sizes/measurements/dates/fees subj to verif. Property line doesn't touch water but has unblocked view.
- MLS® #RX-10624028
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,697
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Internet Included, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Tennis, Cafe/Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground, Lake Worth Drain Dis
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions, Golf Cart
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Golf
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Paved Road, Sidewalks, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Front
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Sliding, Verticals
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2020
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees300.00
- Address17790 Litten Drive
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeBeachfront Realty Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:52pm EDT.