Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1476 Artimino Lane, Boynton Beach
Enjoy the exquisite blend of perfect indoor and outdoor living in this gorgeous remodeled 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 3-car garage home. It is resting on a private and quiet, 0.20 acre pie-shaped lot in a great, low HOA community. There is beautiful tile in the kitchen, living and family rooms, and soft carpet in bedrooms. The oversized open-layout kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances (microwave - 2019, refrigerator - 2018), gorgeous granite countertops, 42'' raised light wood cabinets, and a pantry closet with a farmhouse barn-like door. The spacious master suite offers a walk-in closet. The master bathroom features dual sinks and a separate tub and shower, and offers convenient access to the patio. Step out and enjoy a serene oasis on the extended patio. The oversized laundryroom nests full size washer and dryer. The AC compressor was replaced in 2016, and a water heater in 2020. HOA information can be found on https://www.borgatabb.com. Borgata is a great development featuring a nice community pool, clubhouse and fitness center. Borgata is just minutes away from Publix, Starbucks and Renaissance Commons featuring many amazing restaurants and shops. It is conveniently located to I-95, Turnpike, and less than 6 miles from the beach. If you like visiting trendy Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, it will only take you 15 minutes to get there. PBI airport is just about 20 minutes away. All measurements are approximate. Please make sure to take a look at the 3D tour / virtual walk-thru
- MLS® #RX-10620710
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Room for Pool, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Public Road, Sidewalks, Irregular Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2020
- Days on Market28
- HOA Fees168.00
- Address1476 Artimino Lane
- SubdivisionBorgata / Melear
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCitrus Cove Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
Price Change History for 1476 Artimino Lane, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10620710)
|Contingent (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 7:22am EDT.