Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Nw 69th Circle #24, Boca Raton
This townhome with high ceilings is priced to sell. It's the most desirable layout/floorplan in all of Valletta . 3 large bedrooms, 2 full baths and a 1/2 bath downstairs. All bedrooms are upstairs with a split floor plan, separate by a large media room that could be converted into a den, office or 4th bedroom. The master bedroom has tray ceilings and, two large walk in closets. All of the windows and doors are hurricane impact. There are no ''builder grade'' finishes in this home and no details were overlooked as you can see a true pride in ownership. The large kitchen has a 14' island, double ovens, and large pantry. Laundry inside. The fenced in yard backs up to a nature preserve giving your full privacy, which separates it from the other town homes in Valetta. Nice community pool.
- MLS® #RX-10620653
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,366
- Year Built2017
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Covered Balcony
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2020
- Days on Market29
- HOA Fees293.00
- Address100 Nw 69th Circle #24
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Tub, Pantry, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida Llc
Price Change History for 100 Nw 69th Circle #24, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10620653)
|Price Reduced (from $539,900)||$534,900||$5,000 (0.93%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:12am EDT.