Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
801 Azalea Street, Boca Raton
Unrivaled location and lifestyle... Casually elegant home in highly desirable, HISTORIC ''Old Floresta''. Timeless architectural character with Pecky Cyprus woods, high ceilings and formal dining room embellish an alluring charm of yesteryear on this LARGE CORNER PROPERTY surrounded by lush landscaping. Hurricane impact glass windows and doors. Home has been Re-Modeled to meet today's modern taste, including a gourmet kitchen with gas range. Spacious second floor bedrooms with balconies overlooking this fantastic property. The master suite has a sitting area, large walk-in closets and whirlpool spa for the ultimate in relaxation. A convenient first floor guest suite, with full bath, doubles as a Cabana bath, featuring a private, picturesque and charming resort style heated pool with spa...makes for an inviting and peaceful setting, perfect for entertaining. Vehicle enthusiasts will enjoy the benefits of an over-sized garage. Centrally located in East Boca. Excellent Addison Mizner school district. Close to Mizner Park, fine dining, world class shopping, amphitheatre, cultural activities and the beaches...
- MLS® #RX-10617572
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,539
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable, Gas Bottle
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Covered Balcony, Open Balcony, Screened Balcony, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Open Porch, Screen Porch, Custom Lighting
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot
- WindowsCasement, Thermal, Blinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market192
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address801 Azalea Street
- SubdivisionOLD FLORESTA
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesBar, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Cook Island, French Door, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Fire Alarm, Central Vacuum, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingPaddle Fans, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
Price Change History for 801 Azalea Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10617572)
|Price Reduced (from $1,750,000)||$1,698,000||$52,000 (2.97%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 11:07pm EDT.