Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17414 Bridleway Trail, Boca Raton
This remarkable, newly renovated contemporary home is striking and one not to be missed! Every element of this home has been redone with the highest level of finishes in a neutral and aesthetically pleasing way. Offered fully furnished, with a brand new roof and impact glass throughout the entire home. The open concept kitchen is beautifully designed and ideal for entertaining while offering immense storage. The master retreat is large in scale and offers with his/her separate master bathrooms, large walk-in closets and direct access to the covered patio. The additional bedrooms are large in scale and are both en-suite. A sun-filled and private den/office is the located off of the impactful rotunda hallway. Spacious outdoor areas with marble pavers lead to the newly refinished pool ->that showcases sparkling waterline tiles and a separate spill-over water feature. This home is located on a spectacular lakefront property with a beautiful water view.
- MLS® #RX-10611537
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,415
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Billiards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Gunite, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Open Patio, Well Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market7
- HOA Fees333.33
- Address17414 Bridleway Trail
- SubdivisionLAKES OF SUTTON PLACE / POLO CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Boca Raton
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 10:30pm EDT.