Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8829 Harrods Drive, Boca Raton
Well maintained home, split floor plan, ready to move in. Beautiful over sized lot in exceptional private community. Open kitchen, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets and enclosed patio. Home includes inside laundry room. HOA includes landscaping, gated entry, pool, fitness center and tennis courts.
- MLS® #RX-10611414
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,697
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBilliards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- WindowsDrapes, Verticals
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2020
- Days on Market11
- HOA Fees245.00
- Address8829 Harrods Drive
- SubdivisionCrescent Lakes / Sterling Bridge
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHammock Pointe Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.