Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9226 Boca Gardens Parkway #b, Boca Raton
Beautiful townhome with gorgeous lake and sunset views . Beautifully remodeled kitchen with wood cabinets and stone counter tops. Remodeled master bath with separate tub. Tile floors on ground floor. One and a half baths downstairs and full bath upstairs. Huge loft has closet and can easily be used as a bedroom/den/office, Unit is located right next to one of three community pools. Large one car garage and driveway. Massive 20 foot high electric hurricane shutter on back patio.Back patio screened in with amazing long lake views. Boca Gardens HOA covers roof maintenance and replacement! You only insure the inside.Master bedroom on ground floor with lake views. Custom wood builtin seating area in kitchen. Fans in all rooms. Rheem AC 2013 and newer hot water heater.Custom Wood blinds on all windows. Low $342.00 HOA. Home had one owner, Well-maintained home with great shopping and dining in The Reserve shops next door. Publix and Starbucks next door too. All "A" schools. Community has tennis, basketball, 3 pools, playground, clubhouse, exercise rooms, and 5 lakes for jogging and biking . All ages community. Security patrol and cameras throughout community. Tons of greenspace and beautiful privately stocked lakes for fishing. Enjoy Boca living. HOA takes care of lawn, sprinklers, basic cable and roof maintenance and replacement, painting outside. You only insure inside with H06 and no roof worries! Able to rent right away. Great for investors. Move-in ready.
- MLS® #RX-10606962
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1988
- Style< 4 Floors, Townhouse
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSliding, Plantation Shutters, Electric Shutters
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2020
- Days on Market29
- HOA Fees342.00
- Address9226 Boca Gardens Parkway #b
- SubdivisionBOCA GARDENS
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
Price Change History for 9226 Boca Gardens Parkway #b, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10606962)
|Price Reduced||$292,000||$7,000 (2.34%)|
|Price Change (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $315,000)||$299,000||$16,000 (5.08%)|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:37pm EDT.