Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2299 Nw 55th Street, Boca Raton
4 Bedroom, 4 Bath home with large private fenced backyard and free form pool. Landscaped corner lot in a private CUL DE SAC. Volume ceilings, polished marble floors and grand living room dining area with wet bar. Great home for entertaining. The Split floor plan offers a private master suite wing, Family Room, Florida room, two additional bedrooms, and office /4th Bedroom with private bath. 5 year young roof. Broken Sound offers, two golf courses, tennis courts, state of the art fitness center, fabulous spa, clubhouse, restaurants, clubs, entertainment, pools and so much more. Membership is mandatory and must be purchased, with cash, at closing.
- MLS® #RX-10604292
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,170
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Golf Course, Sauna, Putting Green, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot, Interior Lot
- Date ListedFebruary 26th, 2020
- Days on Market136
- HOA Fees550.00
- Address2299 Nw 55th Street
- SubdivisionWATER OAK/ BROKEN SOUND
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Cook Island, Custom Mirror
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
Price Change History for 2299 Nw 55th Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10604292)
|Price Reduced (from $499,000)||$475,000||$24,000 (4.81%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 2:37pm EDT.