Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6752 Tiburon Circle, Boca Raton
Corner villa backing to private green space with no rear neighbors in the heart of desirable Boca Del Mar. Wood floors in living and dining rooms. Laminate in the bedrooms. High vaulted ceilings. Screened porch with brick pavers + an open pavered patio with peaceful green view. Uro-tile front patio too! New AC 2016. ''S'' tile roof 2004. Accordion shutters & impact glass hurricane protection. New Washer and Dryer 2019. Eat-in kitchen w/wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, tumble marble backsplash & a pantry. Crown molding and walk in closets in both bedrooms. Raised panel doors. Furniture can be included (except dining room) with acceptable offer - makes a great ''snowbird starter kit'' . Community pool, landscaping & basic cable included. Association approval is required.Answers to frequently asked questions plus things you should know: * All ages wecome! Pet friendly community with no size restriction. * There are 2 application fees for a total of $350. * Interview/screening done 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. * Must own for THREE years before renting is permitted * In addition to the very reasonable quarterly maintenance fee of $665, There is an annual fee of $130 to the Boca Del Mar Improvement Association * "A" rated schools........... Verde Elementary, Boca Raton Community Middle, and Boca Raton Community High schools * Very convenient central Boca Raton location with easy access to the beach, parks and shopping. Also, a <1 mile walk to the Garden Shops with Publix, hair & nail salons, restaurants, dry cleaners, Massage Envy, UPS store +++
- MLS® #RX-10603105
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,360
- Year Built1979
- AmenitiesPool, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, 2+ Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Shutters, Open Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Interior Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Date ListedFebruary 21st, 2020
- Days on Market40
- HOA Fees221.66
- Address6752 Tiburon Circle
- SubdivisionTiburon I
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Pantry, Walk-in Closet, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVerde Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boca Raton
Price Change History for 6752 Tiburon Circle, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10603105)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:38pm EDT.