Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1759 Wood Fern Drive, Boynton Beach
Quail Run is a very desirable, all age community in the heart of Boynton Beach. This 2 bedroom/2 bath villa with soaring ceilings features a split floor plan with spacious rooms, elegant dining room, screened in patio, separate laundry room, one car garage with storage. No neighbors in the back, nice and quiet community with many amenities, pool, tennis, shuffleboard. HOA includes: Cable,lawn care, outside of building & roof.Priced to sell, this villa is a gem! just needs some TLC to make it your own. Close to shopping & fine dining. Boynton is experiencing a nice renaissance with the revival of the historic buildings downtown and the plans for a new Town Square, a 16 acre site that includes a cultural center, new library and new city hall. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- MLS® #RX-10602109
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,472
- Year Built1995
- Style< 4 Floors, Dup/Tri/Row, Villa
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Shuffleboard, Street Lights
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Shutters, Screen Porch
- WindowsBlinds, Verticals
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedFebruary 18th, 2020
- Days on Market45
- HOA Fees325.00
- Address1759 Wood Fern Drive
- SubdivisionQuail Run Villas
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Walk-in Closet, Roman Tub, Custom Mirror, W/D Hookup, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Auto Garage Open, Storm Shutters
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCrosspointe Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeBowen Realty, Inc./delray
Price Change History for 1759 Wood Fern Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10602109)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 1:37pm EDT.