Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2707 Black Oak Way #2707, Boynton Beach
ONE OF A KIND MASTERPIECE AT QUAIL RUN. COMPLETE REMODEL TO PERFECTION. ULTRA VINYL PLANK FLOORING THRUOUT IN A DOVE GRAY DECOR. WALLS WERE TAKEN DOWN TO CREATE THE VERY LARGE & OPEN KITCHEN..SHAKER CABINETS..SOFT CLOSE.. WITH ''FANTASY BLUE'' QUARTZITE..BACKSPLASH IN AQUA BLUE GLASS. NEW KITCHEN AID STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. ALL NEW 6 PANEL INTERIOR DOORS. CUSTOM BATHROOMS..GLASS SHOWER DOORS, WHITE SHAKER CABINETS & WHITE QUARTZ. TOUCH LIGHT MIRRORS. NO POPCORN. ALL NEW PAINT. ALL NEW LIGHTING FIXTURES $8,000. CHANDELIER FAN IN MASTER BEDROOM. ALL NEW WINDOW TREATMENTS. CLOSET SYSTEMS BY CONTAINER STORE. WALK DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM YOUR HOME IS THE CLUBHOUSE WITH AN OLYMPIC SIZE POOL( HEATED ),SPA,FITNESS GYM,BILLIARD & CARD ROOM, TENNIS & SHUFFLEBOARD. AWESOME LOCATION!!
- MLS® #RX-10601863
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,550
- Year Built1988
- StyleCoach House
- AmenitiesBilliards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Library, Pool, Shuffleboard, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Guest
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description5 to <10 Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Plantation Shutters, Single Hung Metal, Sliding
- Date ListedFebruary 17th, 2020
- Days on Market49
- HOA Fees421.00
- Address2707 Black Oak Way #2707
- SubdivisionQUAIL RUN
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCrosspointe Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
Price Change History for 2707 Black Oak Way #2707, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10601863)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:37pm EDT.