Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1760 Nw 42nd Drive, Boca Raton
In the heart of Boca Raton, this gated luxury Moderne Boca Townhome is only a few minutes from the Beach, Mizner Park, Town Center Mall and A-Rated Schools. This fabulous 3 story home features stunning contemporary architecture, a gourmet kitchen with custom glass backsplash, waterfall quartz counter tops, wine refrigerator, glass front streamlined refrigerator, Jenn-Air appliances , impact glass and your own private elevator. The open floor plan offers 10-foot ceilings and 9-foot sliders with 24''x24'' tiles throughout. This unit is rare boasting a 4th bedroom with plenty of room for entertaining inside and a beautifully landscaped patio on the ground level for your enjoyment. Includes a 2 car garage. The community has a fitness center and luxurious pool with intimate lounging areas.
- MLS® #RX-10594817
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,877
- Year Built2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Pool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass
- RoofFlat Tile
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedJanuary 23rd, 2020
- Days on Market65
- HOA Fees505.00
- Address1760 Nw 42nd Drive
- SubdivisionModerne Boca
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Walk-in Closet, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Volume Ceiling, Closet Cabinets, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Cooktop
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Mizner
Price Change History for 1760 Nw 42nd Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10594817)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:22pm EDT.