Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7776 Lakeside Boulevard #g504, Boca Raton
Totally renovated 6 years ago including new a/c and 45 gallon water heater. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath garden apartment has the small patio in kitchen enclosed with impact glass. all window have high impact glass. You have vaulted ceilings and a spacious floor plan. The large patio overlooks a beautiful lake. the unit was just painted and new rugs put down. Just move in and enjoy all the amenities of Boca West Country Club.
- MLS® #RX-10590582
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built1979
- AmenitiesCafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description10 to <25 Acres
- Date ListedJanuary 9th, 2020
- Days on Market150
- HOA Fees932.54
- Address7776 Lakeside Boulevard #g504
- SubdivisionGARDENS OF LAKEWOOD CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Stack Bedrooms, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeSignature International Re,llc
Price Change History for 7776 Lakeside Boulevard #g504, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10590582)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:37am EDT.