Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
846 Virginia Garden Drive, Boynton Beach
Very rare opportunity to own the premier unit in Estancia! This 3 story, 2,562 SF under air, 3 bedroom and 3 1/2 bath light-filled end-position corner unit is the closest unit to the Intracoastal Waterway in the boutique community of only 30 townhomes. This residence boasts its own deeded 34' boat slip located just outside your front door. 3 floors of spacious living with 10' ceiling offer many upgrades including marble and hardwood flooring. The master suite features large walk in closet and luxurious master bath with separate shower and tub. Balcony off of living room overlooks the Intracoastal with great views of passing boats. This unit comes elevator ready and has extra wide 2 car garage with height to add a future lift. Community amenities include gated access, gym,pool with spaand grill. Estancia located minutes to Boynton Inlet, 3 public beaches, golf courses and famous downtown Delray.
- MLS® #RX-10577993
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,562
- Year Built2008
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, Intracoastal, Navigable, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access
- Exterior FeaturesAwnings, Open Balcony
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Corner Lot, East of US-1, Sidewalks
- WindowsArched, Awning, Blinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Jalousie, Plantation Shutters
- Date ListedNovember 14th, 2019
- Days on Market140
- HOA Fees633.47
- Address846 Virginia Garden Drive
- SubdivisionESTANCIA AT BOYNTON BEACH
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, French Door, Roman Tub, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories3
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
Price Change History for 846 Virginia Garden Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10577993)
|Price Reduced (from $779,000)||$759,995||$19,005 (2.44%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 6:07am EDT.