Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1199 Hillsboro Mile #331, Hillsboro Beach
Highly sought after quiet and secluded Hillsboro Imperial. Lowest crime rate in all of Broward county. Snowbirds paradise. Walk to the Deerfield Beach pier, and enjoy Mizner Park a few minutes away in Boca. You're in the center of it all on the ocean and intracoastal. Bonus: Private entrance into the unit for guests.
- MLS® #RX-10568685
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1965
- AmenitiesBike Storage, Elevator, Lobby, Pool, Trash Chute, Common Laundry, Shuffleboard, Picnic Area, Putting Green, Beach Access by Easement
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- ParkingGuest, Assigned
- ViewGarden, Intracoastal, Pool, Golf, Ocean
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Front
- PoolInground, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Built-in Grill, Open Balcony
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Road
- WindowsHurricane Windows
- Listing OfficeRealty Home Advisors Inc
- Address1199 Hillsboro Mile #331
- SubdivisionHILLSBORO IMPERIAL APTS CONDO
- CityHillsboro Beach
- Zip Code33062
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Fire Alarm
- # of Stories3
- Date ListedOctober 10th, 2019
- Days on Market41
- HOA Fees540.00
Price Change History for 1199 Hillsboro Mile #331, Hillsboro Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10568685)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 3:52am EST.