Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
255 N Swinton Avenue, Delray Beach
Charm, charm, charm on historic Swinton Avenue! Welcome home to 255 N. Swinton, recognized by the city of Delray as a winning historic renovation. This 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom single family home was completely remodeled in 2011 from the ground up from the roof to the hurricane impact glass to the hardwood flooring, AC and more! You can easily imagine yourself sitting by the fireplace and enjoying all that Delray Beach has to offer just outside your front door. Minutes to trendy Atlantic Avenue, the beaches, dining, shopping, arts/culture, and 3 major international airports. Situated on an oversized, nearly quarter acre downtown lot, there is certainly room for extensive expansion. The backyard is very spacious with room for a pool and garage. Dual- zoned as both residential and commercialthis property provides great opportunity for professional offices/commercial use with approval. The options are endless and can be suited to your needs. An ideal non-HOA community with no pet or vehicle restrictions. Enjoy East Delray Beach living on desirable Swinton Avenue. It doesn't get better than this! Location, Location, Location! Come see for yourself!
- MLS® #RX-10568130
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,644
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Open Patio, Open Porch, Room for Pool
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Public Road, Sidewalks, West of US-1
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Impact Glass
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 9th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address255 N Swinton Avenue
- SubdivisionSTRATFORD ATTA BOWE
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33444
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, French Door, Fireplace(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- MiddleCarver Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 10:22pm EDT.