Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20064 Ocean Key Drive, Boca Raton
Come discover the most enchanting and expansive lake views from this very private single-story home! NEW ROOF (2016, conveyable warranty). The lush landscaping all around creates ultimate privacy in the front porch and in the back pool patio overlooking the lake. A zest of ''Lilly Pulitzer'' color palette for a fresh Florida home. Open kitchen with island eat-in adjoining the spacious family room & breakfast nook. Granite counters. Maple wood flooring in foyer and in formal living room. Formal dining room. Five bedrooms (one is a study with custom built-ins). 2 A/C units: one NEW (2017). 2 water heater: one NEW & over-sized 50 gallons (2017). NEWER central vacuum system (2015). Volume ceilings in living areas. SOLAR HEATED pool, NEW pool pump, High power motor & tiled hot-tub.Boca Isles South is a guard gated community manned 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with roving security patrol. With its Boca Raton address and its location close to Glades Road, Boca Isles South offers convenient access to the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It is minutes from schools, parks, shopping and dining. A self-managed Property Owners Association of 412 spacious homes, the community boasts a community clubhouse, renovated tennis courts, basketball court, pool, spa, sauna and a tot lot with over 15 activities. Boca Isles features a state-of-the-art FTTH (fiber to the home) infrastructure and CAT5e wiring for ultra high-speed internet and IPTV services. Included in the Association monthly fees are over 230 channels of TV/music programming and broadband internet services. The modern clubhouse features 3 meeting/card rooms, a TV/game room with billiards table, WiFi and state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobics machines, various fitness machines and free weights.
- MLS® #RX-10566851
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,805
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Lobby, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Billiards, Cabana
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa, Solar Heat
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, West of US-1
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Sliding
- RoofConcrete Tile, S-Tile
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market41
- HOA Fees350.00
- Address20064 Ocean Key Drive
- SubdivisionBoca Isles South PH 5F
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLenson Realty Inc.
Price Change History for 20064 Ocean Key Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10566851)
|Price Reduced (from $639,000)||$600,000||$39,000 (6.10%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:37am EST.