Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
435 Miner Road, Boynton Beach
Solid single family home with tile floor throughout, newer roof, central A/C. Nice floor plan with very large master bedroom and family room or could be divided and used as you like. Lots of potential here. Fenced yard is perfect for pets. Nearby schools, shopping and travel routes. No HOA!
- MLS® #RX-10564850
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,195
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Carport - Attached
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Room for Pool, Shutters, Exterior W/D Hookup, Extra Building
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market49
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address435 Miner Road
- SubdivisionROLLING GREEN RIDGE
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesDryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRolling Green Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Real Estate
Price Change History for 435 Miner Road, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10564850)
|Backup (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 5:22pm EST.