Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7647 Viniste Drive, Boynton Beach
AGGRESSIVELY PRICED FOR QUICK SALE. Double impact glass etched doors open to high soaring ceilings and a bright spacious home. Nicely situated on a tranquil North facing lake lot w/ fountain views...this is what Florida Living is all about. Sit back & relax in your screened-in patio, perfect place for ''Alfresco Dining.'' This popular model offers both a L.R. and a F.R. Kitchen is huge w/ plenty of room to extend the existing island w/ pull-outs to create a showcase island for entertaining. Top of the line S.S. appliances only 3 years old include induction slide-in range, 4- door refrigerator which offers the option to use one section as either a refrigerator or freezer, plus reverse osmosis & the dining room offers plenty of room for extended dinner parties.Beautiful crown molding highlights the high-volume ceilings and transom windows. This home offers a very functional split plan for total privacy. Master bedroom has Italian porcelain faux wood floors. Just imagine waking up to the soothing fountain views. There are 2 walk-in closets and one is nicely outfitted. Master bath has a corner roman tub and split vanities. Bedroom two also has Italian porcelain faux tile and 3rd bedroom with tile can easily be used as an office or den with its double doors and built-in cabinetry. There's plenty of storage in laundry room with upper cabinets and sink with cabinet below. Top of the line washer and dryer included. Other notable upgrades include ACCORDION SHUTTERS, AC only 3 yrs. old, upgraded lighting and fans. Ponte Vecchio West offers amazing amenities including an Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Billiards Room, Card Room, Theater, & Arts and Crafts and this is just a short walk to places of worship. This centrally located property is close to shopping, turnpike, medical facilities and the new Cobblestone Commons shopping center.
- MLS® #RX-10564284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBusiness Center, Clubhouse, Community Room, Library, Lobby, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Billiards, Indoor Pool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground, Lake Worth Drain Dis
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Private Road, Interior Lot, Sidewalks, Treed Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Sliding, Single Hung Metal, Arched
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Fl Realty
- Address7647 Viniste Drive
- SubdivisionPonte Vecchio West
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2019
- Days on Market57
- HOA Fees483.00
Price Change History for 7647 Viniste Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10564284)
|Price Reduced (from $370,000)||$359,000||$11,000 (2.97%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 9:37pm EST.