Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10404 Islander Drive, Boca Raton
Well Maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Lakefront Home in Amber Bay, Across the street from Lakes at Boca Raton Community Amenities, Beautiful Granite Island Kitchen, Vaulted Ceiling Living Room, Light and Bright Center Atrium, Some Hurricane Exterior Windows and Doors, Spectacular Waterviews from the Enclosed Patio/Florida Room with 40' of Impact Glass and Built-in Bar Area. Newer Roof, Information Contained Herein is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed, Buyer to Verify all Information and Measurements, No Commissions Paid Unless Successful Title Passes.
- MLS® #RX-10558680
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,294
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleRanch, Coach House
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Bike - Jog, Basketball, Community Room, Picnic Area, Billiards, Manager on Site
- UtilitiesPublic Water, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Cable
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2019
- Days on Market166
- HOA Fees203.00
- Address10404 Islander Drive
- SubdivisionAMBER BAY
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Bar, Cook Island, W/D Hookup, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeMollica & Company Real Estate
Price Change History for 10404 Islander Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10558680)
|Price Reduced (from $395,000)||$385,000||$10,000 (2.53%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 7:37am EST.