Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4151 Artesa Drive, Boynton Beach
Absolutely STUNNING 4 bedroom/3 full bathroom home immaculately designed and upgraded! Situated on a private lake with a beautiful outdoor pool and covered patio to enjoy the wonderful sunsets. 22 ft ceilings, Solid 8' white oak front doors, custom solid wood staircase and custom bar. OPEN new kitchen with soft close wood doors, double oven and a walk-in pantry. Large Master Suite upstairs with wood floors, his/hers walk-in closets with custom built-ins. Additional features include: wainscoting in upstairs hallway, upgraded crown molding and baseboards, built in outdoor BBQ, AstroTurf around pool, new paint inside and out, fenced in yard, beautiful light fixtures. Located in the pristine and sought after gated community of Artesa. Picture perfect home, you will fall in love with it!
- MLS® #RX-10556027
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,238
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesPicnic Area, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water, 3-Phase Electric
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Child Gate
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fence, Built-in Grill
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal
- Date ListedAugust 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market81
- HOA Fees245.00
- Address4151 Artesa Drive
- SubdivisionARTESA, JONATHANS CREEK
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesVolume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Pantry, Bar, French Door, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCitrus Cove Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
Price Change History for 4151 Artesa Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10556027)
|Price Reduced||$589,999||$9,901 (1.65%)|
|Price Reduced (from $610,000)||$599,900||$10,100 (1.66%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 6:07pm EST.