Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4315 Tranquility Drive, Highland Beach
Bring your 90ft Yacht and walk to your private deeded beach. This is the lowest priced deepwater No Fixed Bridge Single Family Home in Highland Beach don't miss this one. Priced at lot value.
- MLS® #RX-10555703
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBeach Access by Easement, Boating
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNavigable, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, East of US-1
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Date ListedAugust 20th, 2019
- Days on Market83
- HOA Fees16.67
- Address4315 Tranquility Drive
- SubdivisionBEL LIDO
- CityHighland Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Pull Down Stairs
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLenson Realty Inc.
Price Change History for 4315 Tranquility Drive, Highland Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10555703)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 6:07pm EST.