Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7183 Modena Drive, Boynton Beach
Spacious yet manageable single story home with privacy and serene views situated on the largest pie lot in Pipers Glen/ San Marco with a great view, but dont worry, lawn care and exterior maintenance is included in your maintenance fees among many other things. This is an active adult 55+ community with amenities that don't overwhelm. This home is move in ready, fresh and clean with artist touch, and has been meticulously maintained!! A must see for anyone looking for a perfect forever home. Can be furnished or unfurnished, your choice. Small pets are welcome up to 25 lbs and no more than 2. Make an appointment to tour today!SWIMMING POOL AND CLUBHOUSE. WESTCHESTER COUNTRY CLUB OFFERS AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFESTYLE THAT COMBINES GOLF, TENNIS, FITNESS AND A FULL CALENDAR OF SOCIAL EVENTS JUST STEPS FROM YOUR FRONT DOOR. THE WESTCHESTER COUNTRY CLUB FEATURES A 27 HOLE KARL LITTEN DESIGNED CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE WITH FIVE DIFFERENT SETS OF TEES IDEAL FOR GOLFERS OF ALL SKILL LEVELS. RESIDENTS CAN CHOOSE TO BECOME GOLF MEMBERS AT THE COUNTRY CLUB OR THEY CAN PLAY GOLF ON A DAILY RATE. THE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION FEES IN WESTCHESTER COUNTRY CLUB INCLUDE BASIC CABLE TELEVISION, LAWN CARE, EXTERIOR MAINTENANCE, MANAGEMENT FEES, ON SITE MANAGER, SECURITY, TRASH REMOVAL,AND MAINTENANCE OF ALL COMMON AREAS. THIS 55+ COMMUNITY IS LOCATED NEAR BY LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDING DOWNTOWN ATLANTIC AVENUE, MORIKAMI JAPANESE GARDENS AND MUSEUM, BOYNTON BEACH SHOPPING MALL, KRAVIS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, AND THE NORTON MUSEUM OF ART, BEACHES AND BOCA RATON ARE LOCATED WITHIN A SHORT DRIVE FROM THE COMMUNITY.
- MLS® #RX-10548878
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,922
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservice
- Address7183 Modena Drive
- SubdivisionPIPERS GLEN PODS F AND H
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Central Individual, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Central Individual
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market117
- HOA Fees386.00
Price Change History for 7183 Modena Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10548878)
|Price Reduced||$319,000||$10,000 (3.04%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $345,000)||$329,000||$16,000 (4.64%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:22pm EST.