Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4229 Tranquility Drive, Highland Beach
Completely renovated modern masterpiece with 100 ft. of prime deepwater frontage in the intimate boating community of Bel Lido Isle.Just steps to the beach! Bring your mega yacht to your private dock & enjoy sunset cruises down the Intracoastal . Brand new gourmet kitchen featuring dual wall ovens, center quartz island, SubZero and Bosch appliances. Open & airy, this move-in ready home features a brand new roof, impact windows & doors, 48'' rectified porcelain flooring throughout, coffered volume ceilings, central vacuum, & new bathrooms with floating vanities & glass encased showers. The outside is equally luxurious with a heated pool, spacious side yard for easy entertaining, & 3 car garage. Direct Intracoastal and ocean access with no fixed bridges makes this a yachtsman's paradise.Subzero refrigerator, double Wolf ovens, Wolf cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf microwave. LED lighting throughout. Central vacuum, phantom screening in select locations.
- MLS® #RX-10547864
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,021
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesNone, Beach Access by Easement
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Navigable, Ocean Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot, Paved Road, East of US-1
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2019
- Days on Market118
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address4229 Tranquility Drive
- SubdivisionBEL LIDO
- CityHighland Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Generator Hookup, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLuxury Partners Realty
Price Change History for 4229 Tranquility Drive, Highland Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10547864)
|Price Reduced||$2,325,000||$70,000 (2.92%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,450,000)||$2,395,000||$55,000 (2.24%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:37am EST.