Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7442 Ringwood Terrace, Boynton Beach
This is the home you've been waiting for. Beautifully finished very popular Atlantic Grand with open concept; many Developer Upgrades: Stainless Appliances; Upgraded kitchen cabinets with Pull-outs Tile on Diag; Engineered Floors in all bedrooms / den; Master Bath: Granite, Tile to ceiling, Beveled Mirror to Ceiling; Guest Bath: Culturded Marble, tile to ceiling; Bevel strips on Mirrors, Half-bath; Numerous hi-hats, Crown Molding and more!!! Recent AC;Major Clubhouse Renovation while pools and tennis remain open will be the envy of all the Valencia's! See renderings at www.valencia-pointe.com.You don't buy a home at Valencia Pointe, you buy a LifestyleValencia Pointe is fully developed with mature shrubs and trees; the HOA is continually upgrading; HOTWIRE fiber high-speed internet (WIFI too) / phone / DVR system (3 High-Def boxes) all included in the Maintenance. Tennis Courts recently rebuilt; HOA maintains your yard, cleans the roof, repaints your home on a schedule, provides ADT ALARM Monitoring. This is a truly Active Community with numerous clubs and events; something for everyone; The renovated clubhouse will feature state-of-the-art fitness center, steam room(s), Pool Table, Card room(s), café, business center, crafts room, Social Hall with Kitchen, and so much more. SEE WWW.VALENCIA-POINTE.COM Convenient resident-only gate to Publix Shopping Center to East with Walgreens, restaurants, deli, banking, cleaners, beauty salon, and the like. Shopping on Boynton Beach Blvd and Atlantic Avenue are just minutes away in one direction or the other; convenient easy access to Turnpike, I-95 (5 miles) and BEACHES (10 minutes) to the East. Vibrant Delray Beach entertainment and dining 15 minutes away. Boca Towne Center is 20 minutes away.
- MLS® #RX-10547539
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,199
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Billiards, Business Center, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Library, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Lobby, Internet Included, Cafe/Restaurant, Pickleball
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Custom Lighting, Screen Porch, Wrap Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Sliding, Verticals
- Date ListedJuly 18th, 2019
- Days on Market90
- HOA Fees600.00
- Address7442 Ringwood Terrace
- SubdivisionVALENCIA POINTE 1
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Laundry Tub, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingHeat Pump-Reverse
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHagen Road Elementary School
- Listing OfficeSegenreich Realty Group
Price Change History for 7442 Ringwood Terrace, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10547539)
|Price Reduced (from $450,000)||$439,000||$11,000 (2.44%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 3:07am EDT.