Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 S Federal Highway #209, Boynton Beach
Bright, corner 2nd floor condo. Well maintained condition. Peek at the waterway from screened porch with roll down shutters. This building is directly on the water. Intracoastal, active 55+ community. Clubhouse, grill area, 2 large community pools on the waterfront. Enjoy the amenities and Florida life style just minutes to the beaches and activities.
- MLS® #RX-10545775
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage963
- Year Built1973
- Style4+ Floors
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Picnic Area, Putting Green, Trash Chute, Common Laundry, Shuffleboard
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, No Motorcycle
- ViewGarden, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Seawall
- Exterior FeaturesShutters, Screened Balcony
- Lot DescriptionEast of US-1
- WindowsBlinds, Single Hung Metal
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker/delray Beach
- Address2004 S Federal Highway #209
- SubdivisionSeagate Of Gulfstream
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories4
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market95
- HOA Fees431.00
Price Change History for 2004 S Federal Highway #209, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10545775)
|Backup (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:07pm EDT.