Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4634 Palo Verde Drive, Boynton Beach
Endless upgrades. This home features an expansive main living area designed for entertaining. Modern open kitchen. Resort style backyard area with free-form pool, summer kitchen, koi pond, pergola, and numerous sitting areas. 4th Bedroom with private bath is used as an office/den with french doors. New Metal Roof in 2018. Nearly 2000 sqft of marble pavers.
- MLS® #RX-10545754
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate, Equipment Included, Freeform, Gunite, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Fence, Summer Kitchen, Well Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- RoofComp Shingle
- Listing OfficeReal Latitude Inc
- Address4634 Palo Verde Drive
- SubdivisionCYPRESS CREEK
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees116.67
Price Change History for 4634 Palo Verde Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10545754)
|Backup (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 12:37pm EDT.