Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19653 Bay Cove Drive, Boca Raton
Baywood 3 bedroom, 2.5 two story Driftwood model town home. Western exposure on great golf course and water lot. Oversized open back yard with salt chlorination pool. Great views from both the main level and second floor master bedroom. Spectacular sunsets. Open spacious floor plan with vaulted living room ceiling. Renowned decorator designed interior.
- MLS® #RX-10545653
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,542
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Verticals, Casement, Blinds
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
- Address19653 Bay Cove Drive
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Bar, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Microwave, Intercom, Auto Garage Open
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
- Days on Market320
- HOA Fees591.67
Price Change History for 19653 Bay Cove Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10545653)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:37am EDT.