Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7202 Ayrshire Lane, Boca Raton
Beautiful half acre estate home nestled in a prime location at the world famous St Andrews Country Club. Nearly 6000 Sq Feet of living space boasts 5 bedrooms 6 and 1/2 baths with expansive living area and water views. Bring your three cars as well as your golf cart - this home has space for both. All bedrooms feature en-suite baths. The ground floor master suite has massive closet space pool and lake views and a bathroom fit for a king and queen. Both actually and virtually staged photos are featured in this listing. Call today for your private tour.
- MLS® #RX-10540636
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,976
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Business Center, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre
- Date ListedJune 21st, 2019
- Days on Market64
- HOA Fees609.00
- Address7202 Ayrshire Lane
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Decorative Fireplace, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Compactor, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 8:07am EDT.