Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7202 Ayrshire Lane, Boca Raton
Beautiful half acre estate home nestled in a prime location at the world famous St Andrews Country Club. Nearly 6000 Sq Feet of living space boasts 5 bedrooms 6 and 1/2 baths with expansive living area and water views. Bring your three cars as well as your golf cart - this home has space for both. All bedrooms feature en-suite baths. The ground floor master suite has massive closet space pool and lake views and a bathroom fit for a king and queen. Both actually and virtually staged photos are featured in this listing. Call today for your private tour.
- MLS® #RX-10540636
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,976
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Basketball, Exercise Room, Game Room, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Business Center, Manager on Site, Putting Green, Whirlpool, Cafe/Restaurant, Pickleball
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Auto Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre
- Date ListedJune 21st, 2019
- Days on Market414
- HOA Fees609.00
- Address7202 Ayrshire Lane
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Foyer, Bar, Sky Light(s), Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Cook Island, French Door, Closet Cabinets, Upstairs Living Area, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Auto Garage Open, Compactor, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 5:07pm EDT.