Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
149 Monterey Bay Drive, Boynton Beach
Beautiful community. This townhome has upgraded granite kitchen counters, wood cabinets with plenty of storage, new vinyl water proof floor in family room and is MOVE IN READY. The unit faces interior walkways and not the parking lot. Each bedroom has it own private bath room with a shower in the Master and a bathtub in 2nd bedroom. The front patio is perfect for bar-b-que and is big enough to sit and enjoy the year round Florida weather. Monterey is within minutes to the beach, fabulous Atlantic Ave in Downtown Delray Beach, as well as all the shopping that only Boca has to offfer. It is close to major highways, airports, cruise ports, theaters and parks for the youngsters. This is the Florida lifestyle at its best.
- MLS® #RX-10539796
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built2013
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- AmenitiesManager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Vehicle Restrictions
- ViewGarden, Other
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Single Hung Metal
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedJune 18th, 2019
- Days on Market120
- HOA Fees224.00
- Address149 Monterey Bay Drive
- SubdivisionMONTEREY BAY
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Strip
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrosspointe Elementary School
- MiddleOkeeheelee Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Fl Realty
Price Change History for 149 Monterey Bay Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10539796)
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$215,000||$10,000 (4.44%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:22pm EDT.