Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
880 Berkeley Street, Boca Raton
British West Indies comes to Boca Raton in this stunning, direct Intracoastal point lot estate located in prestigious Bel Marra. This private piece of paradise boasts panoramic east facing views - offering waterfront living at its very finest. With 260 feet of unobstructed frontage, you can step off of your patio right onto your dock that can accommodate up to an 80-foot yacht. Exemplary craftsmanship dazzles throughout the entire property. The state-of-the-art chef's kitchen features marble counter-tops, an oversized island and premium appliances including dual dishwashers and a Wolfe 8-burner gas range. The magnificent formal dining room, flowing space, butler's pantry and bar make entertaining a delight.The Grand staircase leads you to the spacious master suite where you can retreat to separate large private baths, separate walk-in closets and a mini wet bar area. French doors open to a private balcony and sitting area where you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. A second staircase leads to 5 private bedroom suites, each including a private balcony with water views. Additionally, this smart home has an elevator, whole-home gas generator, 500-gallon gas tank, complete impact glass, a fireplace, expansive outside seating areas, upstairs/downstairs laundry rooms, $125,000 Connect4 video & security system, salt water in-ground pool and whirlpool spa, a newer roof and 5 newer A/C Units.
- MLS® #RX-10539453
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,279
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Width 1 - 80, Intracoastal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Point Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Salt Water, Spa, Autoclean
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot, East of US-1, Cul-De-Sac
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2019
- Days on Market120
- ZoningSingle Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address880 Berkeley Street
- SubdivisionBel Marra
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Interior FeaturesBar, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Decorative Fireplace, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Generator Whle House, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Central Vacuum, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
Price Change History for 880 Berkeley Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10539453)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:07pm EDT.