Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
591 Phillips Drive, Boca Raton
This Mediterranean, waterfront home, is for the discerning buyer who values authentic over faux. Situated in the desirable East Boca area of Golden Harbour, right near downtown Boca and Mizner Park, dock your boat right behind your home and enjoy easy access to the Intracoastal and ocean. This architecturally classic style has been built in tropical climates for centuries. Every detail that is true to this form is in this unique home - terra-cotta roof tiles, coffered and beamed ceilings, wrought iron gate leading to substantial distressed solid wood front doors, balconies off bedrooms, burnished Spanish terra-cotta floors complemented by Brazilian walnut, high arched openings, French doors from interior to outside spaces, gorgeous murals on walls and ceilings throughout, hand paintedhand painted tiles, gracious entertaining area with outdoor kitchen overlooking waterway, light fixtures appropriate to décor. If you appreciate old world craftsmanship this home is for you! As you pass through the entrance gate, the ambience is immediately created with a mural off to one side and on the other, an intimate courtyard replete with fountain. This courtyard can be accessed from the living room as well. Go through the front door and surrender yourself to the charm of the high ceilings, the expert use of materials, the play of light on the floors and walls, and the exceptional craftsmanship. Off the living room are an inviting, cozy library and a temperature controlled wine cellar. The kitchen, which is open to the family room, is a chef's dream with a Viking 6-burner gas stove, subzero refrigerator and freezer, ample counter and prep space, is also conveniently close to the dining room. The first floor has two powder rooms and a laundry room. The decorated staircase, framed by high arched windows leads to a loft area on the second floor off of which are a theater room, and a bonus room which is currently an exercise room. Four bedrooms, all ensuite with balconies are opposite the master bedroom wing. French doors lead into this spacious retreat, including a bedroom, sitting room, spa-like bathroom, well-appointed walk-in closets, and large private balcony overlooking the waterway. The home, built by Tuscan-Harvey, has impact windows, comes with a portable generator that controls 50% of the house, 4 air conditioners each with ultraviolet dehumidifier, 3 fireplaces, a Sonos speaker system controlled by phone app, a smart home lighting system, and a Tesla plug. In addition to the absolute beauty of the interior space the outdoors is just as appealing. The saltwater pool has a waterfall feature, and there is a sauna and Jacuzzi for relaxation. With ample room for guests to dine outside, and enjoy the Florida climate, this property affords an incomparable lifestyle. Plus, the dock can handle a 90-foot yacht!
- MLS® #RX-10536467
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,449
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Deck, Fence, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsArched, Bay Window, Blinds, Drapes, Impact Glass
- RoofBarrel, Concrete Tile
- Date ListedJune 6th, 2019
- Days on Market102
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address591 Phillips Drive
- SubdivisionGOLDEN HARBOUR SEC 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Compactor, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Generator Hookup, Ice Maker, Microwave, Purifier, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeBoca Expert Realty Llc
Price Change History for 591 Phillips Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10536467)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 12:07pm EDT.