Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
591 Phillips Drive, Boca Raton
This magnificent Mediterranean waterfront home is for the discerning buyer who values authentic over faux. Situated in the super hot East Boca - Golden Harbour neighborhood close to downtown Boca and Mizner Park. dock your 90 ft boat right behind your home and enjoy easy access to the Intracoastal and ocean. This architecturally classic style has been built in tropical climates for centuries. Every detail that is true to this form is in this unique home - terra-cotta roof tiles, coffered and beamed ceilings, wrought iron gate leading to substantial distressed solid wood front doors, balconies off bedrooms, burnished Spanish terra-cotta floors complemented by Brazilian walnut, high arched openings, French doors from interior to outside spaces, gorgeous murals on walls and ceilings througho-painted tiles, gracious entertaining area with outdoor kitchen overlooking waterway, light fixtures appropriate to décor. If you appreciate old world craftsmanship this home is for you! As you pass through the entrance gate, the ambiance is immediately created with a mural off to one side and on the other, an intimate courtyard replete with fountain. This courtyard can be accessed from the living room as well. Go through the front door and surrender yourself to the charm of the high ceilings, the expert use of materials, the play of light on the floors and walls, and the exceptional craftsmanship. Off the living room are an inviting, cozy library and a temperature controlled wine cellar. The kitchen, which is open to the family room, is a chef's dream with a Viking 6-burner gas stove, subzero refrigerator and freezer, ample counter and prep space, is also conveniently close to the dining room. The first floor has two powder rooms and a laundry room. The decorated staircase, framed by high arched windows leads to a loft area on the second floor off of which are a theater room, and a bonus room which is currently an exercise room. Four bedrooms, all ensuite with balconies are opposite the master bedroom wing. French doors lead into this spacious retreat, including a bedroom, sitting room, spa-like bathroom, well-appointed walk-in closets, and large private balcony overlooking the waterway. The home, built by Tuscan-Harvey, has impact windows, comes with a portable generator that controls 50% of the house, 4 air conditioners each with ultraviolet dehumidifier, 3 fireplaces, a Sonos speaker system controlled by phone app, a smart home lighting system, and a Tesla plug. In addition to the absolute beauty of the interior space the outdoors is just as appealing. The saltwater pool has a waterfall feature, and there is a sauna and Jacuzzi for relaxation. With ample room for guests to dine outside, and enjoy the Florida climate, this property affords an incomparable lifestyle.
- MLS® #RX-10536467
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,449
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Built-in Grill, Outdoor Shower, Covered Patio, Deck, Covered Balcony, Auto Sprinkler, Custom Lighting
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsBay Window, Arched, Blinds, Drapes, Impact Glass
- RoofBarrel, Concrete Tile
- Date ListedJune 6th, 2019
- Days on Market233
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address591 Phillips Drive
- SubdivisionGOLDEN HARBOUR SEC 3
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Bar, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Cook Island, French Door, Upstairs Living Area, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Freezer, Fire Alarm, Compactor, Central Vacuum, Purifier, Range - Gas, Generator Hookup
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeBoca Expert Realty Llc
Price Change History for 591 Phillips Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10536467)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 12:08pm EST.