Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6082 Glendale Drive, Boca Raton
Beautiful light and bright townhouse with view of lake in Desirable Ironwedge Community. Roof 2012, AC 2015, Washer/Dryer 2014. New kitchen appliances. Porcelain tile ground floor. Wood burning fire place. No back neighbors very peaceful view. Move in condition.
- MLS® #RX-10536253
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,260
- Year Built1980
- AmenitiesPicnic Area, Pool
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Open Balcony
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofWood Shake
- Date ListedJune 5th, 2019
- Days on Market102
- HOA Fees400.00
- Address6082 Glendale Drive
- SubdivisionIRONWEDGE SEC II
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), Foyer, Sky Light(s), Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVerde Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Services
Price Change History for 6082 Glendale Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10536253)
|Price Reduced (from $339,000)||$334,000||$5,000 (1.47%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Contingent (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 9:52am EDT.