Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7242 Brunswick Circle, Boynton Beach
***SELLER OFFERING $10K CREDIT TOWARDS CLOSING COSTS...DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION...HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLER***THIS FABULOUS RESORT STYLE POOL HOME IS PRICED WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. From the moment you enter the etched glass doors you will notice the archhitectural features such as triple tray ceiling w/crown molding, built in niches and shelving. This 5 bedroom plus den/office, 4 bathroom, 2 car garage, home has over 3,800 sq. ft. of living space and you will be glad to call it home. The upgrades are endless...such as a 2-ZONE A/C UNITS (1st floor unit is 2 MONTHS NEW), neutral tile throughout the first floor, central vac system, pre-wired for infrared surround sound system, outdoor wiring for a summer kitchen, knock down textured ceiling and tons of storage spaceThe kitchen is a chef's delight with plenty of counter space, BRAND NEW SS APPLIANCES, BRAND NEW GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, a prep-island and 42" wood cabinets, breakfast bar and a breakfast area overlooking the pool. Off of the kitchen is the laundry room with NEW Samsung washer & dryer, and off of the laundry room is the bonus room which is great for an office/den or even a man cave. The home has a two way split and open floor plan with the master on the other side of the home away from the other bedrooms. The master retreat has his and her closets, sitting area and a master bath with dual sinks, large soaking tub, step down shower and water closet. There is also a door that leads out to the pool. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom share a Jack and Jill bathroom. There is also a full cabana bath which leads right out to the pool. All bedrooms are on the first floor with the exception of the 5th bedroom which is on the 2nd floor with it's own wet bar, living/game room and bathroom. This space would be ideal for a teenager, in-laws or a nanny. Now for the best part...just think about the entertaining as well as the family barbecues you can have around the resort style salt water, 22,000 gallon, heated pool. Your guests won't want to leave. The entire exterior of the home has been painted 2 months ago. Come see this home...it will not last at this price! No Mandatory Membership!!! Excluded: master bedroom soft window treatments.
- MLS® #RX-10534336
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,815
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Canal
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated, Spa, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Shutters, Cabana
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBay Window, Arched, Verticals
- RoofS-Tile, Barrel
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedMay 29th, 2019
- Days on Market84
- HOA Fees290.00
- Address7242 Brunswick Circle
- SubdivisionBRISTOL LAKES
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Bar, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Intercom, Central Vacuum, Storm Shutters, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrystal Lakes Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Tenace Realty
Price Change History for 7242 Brunswick Circle, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10534336)
|Price Reduced||$518,000||$21,000 (3.90%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Reduced||$539,000||$10,000 (1.82%)|
|Price Change (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $553,175)||$549,000||$4,175 (0.75%)|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 2:52am EDT.