Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20142 Palm Island Drive, Boca Raton
Light, bright, and spacious 5/3 Grand Cayman Model with an oversized pool and BRAND NEW ROOF (April 2019). Fabulous three-way split floor plan. Volume ceilings, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Full hurricane protection throughout. This home has great curb appeal with a circular driveway Additional upgrades include crown molding, two updated bathrooms, custom closets, and extra shelving in laundry room and garage. Large screened-in patio area with beautiful pool, side yard, putting green, and lots of entertaining space. Boca Isles South is a 24 hour manned gated community. Amenities include a clubhouse, exercise room, card room, tennis courts, basketball court, and heated resort pool. Hoa includes high-speed internet and premium cable.
- MLS® #RX-10533653
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,805
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Business Center, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Internet Included
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesScreened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Verticals
- Date ListedMay 26th, 2019
- Days on Market56
- HOA Fees350.00
- Address20142 Palm Island Drive
- SubdivisionBoca Isles South
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boca Raton
Price Change History for 20142 Palm Island Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10533653)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 11:37am EDT.