Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7908 Jewelwood Drive, Boynton Beach
Pride of ownership is evident from the moment you step into this 3BR/2BA 1 story ranch home with 2/Car garage. This home is nestled in an all ages pet friendly community with private back yard on a preserve. This home boasts of neutral tile flooring in living areas, formal living rm/dining rm combined, open concept modeled kitchen w/granite counters w/newer SS appliances, AC unit 2017, 5 fans, 5 smoke detectors, laminate in both guest BRs, neutral carpet in master, large master walk in closet, Laundry room with newer washer/dryer, paver brick driveway, low HOA fees. Residents at Greystone will enjoy a full range of recreational options: Nicely equipped fitness center, Large clubhouse w/full kitchen, resort style community pool, tennis and volley ball courts, tot lot, kids water areasoccer field, basketball court, picnic pavilion. Enjoy strolling the neighborhood on the walking paths. The entrance to Greystone has a manned 24 Hr gate. Just steps to Hagen Ranch elementary, close to all amenities, shops, places or worship, schools, theaters, close to the turnpike/I95, beaches and so much more. Make this home your new piece of paradise. Priced to sell.
- MLS® #RX-10533628
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Tennis, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Blinds
- Date ListedMay 26th, 2019
- Days on Market87
- HOA Fees198.33
- Address7908 Jewelwood Drive
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet, Split Bedroom, Pantry, W/D Hookup, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHagen Road Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeRealty Home Advisors Inc
Price Change History for 7908 Jewelwood Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10533628)
|Show More (3)|
|Price Reduced (from $345,000)||$337,500||$7,500 (2.17%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 3:22am EDT.