Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5935 Glenbrook Drive, Boca Raton
Handy-man special priced below market. There is water damage to master bath and master bedroom. Can be difficaul to show, offers sight unseen welcome. Floor plan available. 28X 12 Patio was enclosed. Excellent neighborhood near Town Center and I-95. Extremely low HOA fee. New garage door.Property is sold 'as is' only
- MLS® #RX-10533485
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,222
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleMediterranean, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks
- Date ListedMay 25th, 2019
- Days on Market58
- HOA Fees14.50
- Address5935 Glenbrook Drive
- SubdivisionBROOKFIELD SEC 2
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Roman Tub, Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVerde Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeUnited Realty Group, Inc
Price Change History for 5935 Glenbrook Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10533485)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 11:37am EDT.